Boise Refrigeration Service Co. (BRSC) is currently looking for qualified applicants for our Boise, Idaho location. At BRSC, we are proud of our employees. We recognize that each employee, whether they support the office or are in the field, is important to our success. We strive to give our employees top pay and benefits, as well as help them accomplish their personal goals within the company.
BRSC is a family-oriented company and management maintains a close working relationship with our staff. We sponsor “Employee Appreciation Events” throughout the year such as summer picnics, sports events, and holiday parties, whenever possible.
- Competitive wages
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Individual retirement accounts
- Ongoing education and training
- Safety training
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, and be vehicle insurable.
- Have a customer-oriented attitude, pride in the industry and a desire to advance.
- Be able to troubleshoot and problem solve in the field.
- Work independently and possess good organizational skills.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Adhere to company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections.
- Basic understanding of mechanical code and EPA regulations.
- Comply with company standards of conduct and appearance as to reflect positively on the company image.
- Assure that good housekeeping practices are maintained on the job site.
- Must have the legal authority to work permanently in the U.S.
Want to apply? Fill out the form below, or download and print out/email/fax/apply online if prefer bring it to us in person.